As a kind reminder, it’s okay to be exactly where you are in your healing journey.
A string wraps around the heart:
- A broken heart is fragile. It’s okay to be guarded, to have a difficult time with vulnerability.
- To alleviate the tightness in the chest, be kind, patient, and gentle with yourself while you process the emotional pain.
The string stitches the tear and mends the dark:
- Transmute the pain of heartbreak into healing: listen, nurture, and sit with the emotions of grief, anger, and hurt.
- Understand the red flags, mistakes, and relationship dynamics of past relationship(s).
- Let go of the past: accept what happened, forgive, and try not to romanticize the good times.
The string unravels from a beating heart:
- A bloodstream of love from yourself and loved ones— self-acceptance, intimacy, trust, and vulnerability — heals.
- When connecting with others, observe reactions to past trauma(s) of heartbreak — there may be triggers that block the flow of love. Fear often disguises itself as loving protection to shield you from past hurt.
- Believe in the freedom of love, vulnerability, and trust. Each time you give and receive love, your heart goes beat, beat, beat!
Dear beautiful reader, what brings your heart solace?