Coral reefs teach us self-care: how to treat ourselves with love.
- Colorful coral reefs need sunlight. When we absorb the bright energy of compassion, our true colors are empowered to shine.
2. Natural coral reefs can’t thrive in acidic waters filled with pollutants. Our emotional well-being thrives in peaceful waters, free of negativity, drama, and toxicity.
3. Sensitive coral reefs require space from humans. We should establish boundaries that allow us to recuperate from human activities and restore our inner habitat.
4. Healthy coral reefs catch nutritious zooplankton. It is revitalizing to eat food for life, energy, and vitality.
5. Coral reefs that fulfill their own needs provide food, a home, and protection for fish. Like coral reefs, we give our best to others when we take care of ourselves!
Dear reader, which self-care idea excites you the most?